Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Listopia 2013

I can't believe it's the last day of 2013! I have quite a crazy year with all the awesome books. And I'm in high school right now (actually there's no such thing as high school in my city. But according to the U.S. educational system, I'm technically in high school). 2014 is going to be another crazy year for me as well, I believe.

And of course, the last day of 2013 comes with listopia! I really love doing that :)

Let's start with top ten best book covers, shall we?


  • Allegiant by Veronica Roth
  • Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Champion by Marie Lu
  • Shards and Ashes by Melissa Marr, Kelley Armstrong and so on
  • Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
  • Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
  • Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Unchosen by Michele Vail
  • Boundless by Cynthia Hand
  • Resist by Sarah Crossan
My favorite part: top ten best OTP:

P.S. This is not the same as OTP in my Top Ten YA Novels announcements. They're just my choice of OTP IN the book. This is an overall top ten choice.

  • Daemon and Kat in Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Allison and Zeke in The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) by Julie Kagawa
  • Tris and Four in Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth (Despite them pissing me off, I still love them)
  • Raffe and Penryn in World After (Penryn & The End of Days #2) by Susan Ee
  • Will and Jem and Tessa (yep, the three of them) in Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare
  • Alex and Aiden in Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Ash and Natalie in Phoenix (Black City #2) by Elizabeth Richards
  • Chaol and Celaena in Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
  • Clara and Tucker in Boundless (Unearthly #3) by Cynthia Hand
  • Aria and Perry in Through The Ever Night (Under The Never Sky #2) by Veronica Rossi
Most anticipated novels in 2014 (Oh that's going to be a long list)

(Not in order)

6. Iniquity (The Premonition #5) by Amy A. Bartol (That is if it's actually going to be released in 2014)

Have a nice 2014! 

No comments:

Post a Comment