Saturday, March 9, 2013

Origin: Info

More Daemon and Kat? Yes please!

1. Origin will be released NOT at July, but at August.

Official release date: August 27, 2013

2. Synopsis and Cover news will be released in a couple of months! Squee! (Definitely want more smoking hotness on the cover and an awesome synopsis)

3. An Origin teaser that will definitely tick you off like no tomorrow.

The shadow pulled away, moving forward quickly. My first instinct screamed Arum and to push away from it. I reached blindly for the obsidian necklace, realizing too late I didn’t have it anymore.
“You’re still having nightmares,” the shadow said.
At the sound of the familiar voice, fear gave way to rage so potent that it tasted like a battery acid. I was on my feet before I knew it.
“Blake,” I spat.

God I hate Blake. So FREAKING MUCH. Can't he just leave Kat alone? He's so mean by pretending (I don't even know if he's pretending or not) to care about Kat. And I think I still don't know whether Blake likes Kat or not. But no matter. I. Hope. He. Die. Badly. (Yep, raging right now, just like Kat's struggling not to do) Damn it, how can I wait after reading this teaser?!

No comments:

Post a Comment