Sunday, March 10, 2013

Clockwork Princess: Chapter Titles

Dear God. We have a list of the chapter titles of Clockwork Princess which contain huge, huge spoilers! (OMG I'm pacing right now)



Prologue
1) A Dreadful Row
2) The Conqueror Worm
3) To the Last Hour
4) To Be Wise and Love
5) A Heart Divided
6) Let Darkness
7) Dare to Wish
8) That Fire of Fire
9) Graven in Metal
10) Like Water Upon Sand
11) Fearful of the Night
12) Ghosts on the Road
13) The Mind Has Mountains
14) Parabatai
15) Stars, Hide Your Fires*
*A lot of people think this is a Mumford and Sons reference, but they’re actually referencing Macbeth: “Stars, hide your fires/let not light see my black and deep desires.”
16) Only Noble to be Good
17) To Lie and Burn
18) The Infernal Devices
19) Burning Gold
20) Thunder in the Trumpet
21) Than Any Evil
22) The Measure of Love
Epilogue: Present Day.

***

Chapter 14: Parabatai is really getting on some of my nerves. Obviously parabatai means Will and Jem. Why? I think there's something really bad happened to either/both of them. My mind just can't take the message. Ugh.

Chatper 18: The Infernal Devices...? I think it's related to this single snippet:

    THE INFERNAL DEVICES ARE WITHOUT PITY.

    THE INFERNAL DEVICES ARE WITHOUT REGRET.

    THE INFERNAL DEVICES ARE WITHOUT NUMBER.

    THE INFERNAL DEVICES WILL NEVER STOP COMING.

    (written on a wall in blood in Clockwork Princess)


Jeez, things are getting crazy. I haven't even had my dinner yesterday. I can't take it anymore.

Chapter 22: The Measure of Love. Why do I have the feeling that something unnerving (or worse, dreadful) will happen? Emotionally, of course. Damn, why does Cassie have the ability to catch me off guard whenever I watch something about Clockwork Princess? How can I prepare for THIS?

The epilogue is the worst of all. Two words "present day" is enough to make me scream my head off and curling my fingers into my hair.

Yep, it's official: I have more than a year to prepare for Clockwork Princess, yet I'm still not ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment