Friday, October 26, 2012

New Clockwork Princess Snippet

Now for the heartbreaking moment because it's time for the most heartbreaking snippet from Clockwork Princess. You really know how to torture us with snippets, Cassie! My hearts is ripped out.



“Jem told me what Ragnor Fell said about my father,” Will said. “That for my father, there was only ever one woman he loved, and it was her for him, or nothing. You are that for me. I love you, and I will only ever love you until I die —”

The last part is the most heartbreaking part. Not just because of his declaration of love but also the last part resembles what Jace had said to Clary in City of Glass:

I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I’ll love you then.

Now that's what the Herondale boys say. The sweetest confession of love that can only be declared by the Herondales. I hope Tessa will truly respond to him with her true feelings for him. Now I really hope they will get together FOREVER. They really deserve a happy ending because... well, there's something in the snippet. Maybe it's just like in City of Glass. Maybe he is saying his goodbye to Tessa before he throw himself to his enemies. And... I can't live with that. Please let them be together like Jace and Clary. PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment