Sunday, August 19, 2012

Teen Choice Awards 2012: WHY!!!!

Sad day for whole-heart Divergent fans.

WHY THE HELL CAN'T DIVERGENT WIN!!!

I mean, come on, Divergent is way better than Hunger Games to me.

It has the high potential to become the next big movie.

And the book is way beyond AWESOME!

Divergent absolutely deserves Teen Choice Awards.

I can say that many fans choose HG simply because of the movie.

Ugh, I can't believe it!

***

But one thing to share from Tumblr

I just see one fan made cover featuring ABNEGATION!

Check it out :

Although Convergent is a good title for book 3, I just can't see that why people are so sure that it will be called Convergent. But still this one is BEAUTIFUL! Although it will be much more epic if the yellow light is removed.

***

And one more thing. I know that it sounds very unrelated to the parts above. But just wanna say that if Four is killed in the third book, I will definitely find V. Roth.

No comments:

Post a Comment