Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Shipping Quiz

Another boring day. So let just play the shipping quiz.

5 ships you're into right now

1. Clary and Jace (The Mortal Instruments) <<< Obviously
2. Will and Tessa (The Infernal Devices)
3. Four and Tris (Divergent)
4. Alex and Aiden (Covenant)
5. Daemon and Katy (Lux)

3 ships you liked but not anymore

6. Luce and Daniel (Fallen) <<<Actually I really miss them
7. Will and Christina (Divergent)
8. Daniel and Grace (The Dark Divine)

3 ships you never like

9. Luce and Cam (Fallen)
10. Isabelle and Meliorn (The Mortal Instruments)
11. Tris and Al (Divergent)

2 ships you're curious about, but don't actually ship

12. Nora and Scott (Hush, Hush)
13. Roland and Arriane (Fallen)

Because this is base on tumblr, I will write like the guy did(of course not the ships), and so are the questions.

Q&A:

1. Why do you dislike #11 so much?
This is the lamest pair of the three. I mean, come on, Al is too weak. And they never seem right to each other. If they are actually together, this will be really weird.

2. Who is someone you know that ships #13?
Dunno, obviously. My friends are not the reading type.

3. What would be your ideal scenario for couple #3?
Break through the fence together and be with each other as a couple. FOREVER. =]

4. Which is your favorite moment for couple #1?
Hey there is so many good moments between Clary and Jace! But for me I will choose that Jace is saved by Raziel because Clary tell him so.

5. How long have you been following couple #5?
Wow, less than one month ago. Because I started reading Lux series in mid August.

6. What is the story of couple #8? What makes you stop liking them?
In The Savage Grace that they have to battle the Shadow Kings. When I read the book for the second time, I felt that there is something really wrong and suddenly I don't like the relationship between them anymore.

7. You have the power to make one ship non-existent. Choose between #10 or #12.
Of course #10. I mean Izzy and Simon are so meant to be. And Meliorn is being plain annoying in City of Lost Souls. And the faerie has no sense of humor.

8. Which ship do you prefer, #2 or #4?
Will and Tessa of course.

9. What interests you about #13?
Every Fallen fans can see that they care about each other, but not in the way Luce and Daniel does. And the caring is like between friendship and love.

10. Why did you stop liking #7?
Because of Christina's reaction when she knew Tris killed Will.

11. Did you disinterest in #11 kills your interest in the fandom?
Of course not! I love Divergent all the time.

12. What is a song that reminds you of #5?
I don't link songs and books together.

13. If you could have any of these 2 pairings double date who would it be?
Tris x Tobias and  Alex x Aiden (I wouldn't say Will x Tessa and Clary x Jace because I won't interrupt them)

14. Have #2 kissed yet?
Yes, and what a perfection.

15. Did #4 have a happy ending? If the show/book hasn’t ended yet, do you think a happy ending is likely?
Yeah, I think so. Although the book hasn't ended yet.

16. What would make you start shipping #12?
I think nothing would make me start shipping Nora and Scott. Patch is good.

17. If only one could happen, which would you prefer, #2 or #5?
Of course #2! Because Daemon and Kat are actually together now. And if Will dies without knowing that Tessa loves him, my heart will definitely die in my chest. And they has to be together!

18. You have the power to decide the fate of #10. what happens to them?
They have never dated.

19. Which of these ships do you love most
#1, #2, #3 and #5

Man I am really so bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment