Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Trust In Me: Review

Synopsis:

It’s Wait for You as you’ve never seen it. Trust in Me lets you in on Cam’s side of the #1 New York Times Bestselling story.

Cameron Hamilton is used to getting what he wants, especially when it comes to women. But when Avery Morgansten comes crashing into his life – literally – he finally meets the one person who can resist his soulful baby blues. But Cam’s not ready to give up. He can’t get the feisty and intriguing girl out of his head.

Avery has secrets, secrets that keep her from admitting the feelings Cam knows she has for him. Will persistence (and some delicious homemade cookies) help him break down her barriers and gain her trust? Or will he be shut out of Avery's life, losing his first real shot at the kind of love that lasts forever?

***

This. Book. Is. So. CUTE. Wait For You in Cam's point of view? Hell yeah! I'm pretty surprised Trust In Me covers nearly all the moments Cam has with Avery. I thought the book would only cover some of the top moments in Wait For You (especially one that involves... well, cookies). But I'm really really happy to read a full point of view of Cam's! My favorite part is probably the Shortcake part. (Spoiler!) That's the one thing that I didn't expect from this book because it doesn't show up at all in Wait For You (End of Spoiler). But it's pretty cute for Cam to think of Avery like that. 

I really like Avery's perspective in Wait For You because she's interesting and she doesn't talk shit. But it's a whole new experience to read Cam's point of view in the events of Wait For You. We finally get a real glimpse of the perfect, sweet and confident boy we're pretty familiar with in Wait For You. I know that he, like Avery, has some personal issues. But it never occurred to me that much until I read Trust In Me. But no, I don't loathe him or something like that. If this changes anything, those "shitty" things (mind my words, but I can't think of a better way to express it) only makes Cam's character more real. 

The one thing that makes me grin like an idiot is that there are some moments in the book that is not shown in Wait For You. And trust me, you will like these moments. I'm not going to elaborate to much because I think I've done quite a lot of spoilery stuff these days. But let's just say that those are something you wouldn't want to miss. 

If you are a fan of Wait For You, make sure you read it. I read it, and my grin is so wide that my friends thought I was smacked by a silly stick or something.

Rating: 8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment