Monday, April 1, 2013

Know Me Better 3/31

Each week Katie @ I Am A Reader, Not A Writer will pick 5 questions to answers.

1. What story does your family always tell about you?

I was a very naughty kid when I was little (like, three or four years old). And please don't laugh on this one, but I used my crayons and color pencils to draw the white wall of my room. And then one day I did this again, and I don't know what exactly happened, but I banged my head on the wall and got a scar near my right eyebrow. When I got older and my mom told others (with a big grin on her face!) about what I did when I was three/four. And I was like, "oh, do stop talking about it."

2. What kind of music do you like?

I have to say I rarely listen to any kind of music since I was in middle school/secondary school/whatever you want to call it. I'm not exactly into pop music, and I'm not exactly into rock music either. And I'm definitely not into country music. But I guess I can say what my favorite song is. I love listening to Radioactive and Demons by Imagine Dragons :)

3.  Would you rather have money or fame?

Definitely money. First, the fame thing doesn't work on me and second, I need money to buy books and clothes :D

4. Do you celebrate Easter? If so what is one of your traditions?

I rarely celebrate Easter because the holiday always cross paths with my period of preparing for school tests. And I don't really have any traditions in celebrating Easter. I will just let myself relax for one day, bring some YA novels out, go to a nearby Starbucks, and have a nice coffee.

5. Best April Fools Day Joke you have done or someone has done to you?

I love April Fools Day. Unfortunately I'm not that creative in joking with others. My best is kind of silly. A year ago, I steal my friend's peach flavored sugar mints, and I switched all of them with my own melon flavored ones. And when he popped one into his mouth, he was like, "what in the bloody hell was this?" My friend HATES melon flavored sugar mints :D

No comments:

Post a Comment