Friday, January 25, 2013

Double Teaser from Two Different Books

Ooh! Another teaser day! We have one Apollyon Teaser, and one City of Heavenly Fire Teaser.

"Sounds like a smart idea." Dark humor laced Aiden's voice. "You might want to get your gun off my brother's face while you're at it."

***
I think Aiden's talking to a snarky-and-homicidal Alex. But dark humor? Not what I expected. And Alex gunning for Deacon's ass? It's equally awful and awfully funny at the same time.


And now it's a CoHF Teaser:

    Magnus rolled onto his back and put his feet up on the arm of the sofa. “What do you care if Alec’s miserable?”

    “What do I care?” Jace said, so loudly that Chairman Meow rolled off the couch and landed on the floor. “Of course I care about Alec; he’s my best friend, my parabatai. And he’s unhappy. And so are you, by the look of things. Takeout containers everywhere, you haven’t done anything to fix up the place, your cat looks dead —“

    “He’s not dead.”


***

Jace sounds awfully a lot like Will. Maybe because of the Herondale bloodline(Damn, they can def make the best parabatai ever). And yeah, I SO DO WANT MAGNUS AND ALEC GET BACK TOGETHER!!! Looks like their relationship will be a major point in CoHF. Though I would love some Jace/Clary scene.

(And so far there's no Clary teasers...)

No comments:

Post a Comment