Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Official Release: Elixir!

Okay, I totally get that many Covenant fans have already read Elixir since it first published in early November, even before the release day of Deity. But since that the official release day is today, I think I need to write something even though I know I look really stupid.

Summary:

Aiden St. Delphi will do anything to save Alex.
Even if it means doing the one thing he will never forgive himself for.
Even if it means making war against the gods.


*** 

Here's my review of Elixir (and Deity! You can also click the links to see reviews of Daimon, Half-Blood and Pure.)

 
http://smoking-hot-books.blogspot.hk/2012/11/deity-and-elixir-review-and-stuff.html

And make sure you will get your hands on Apollyon in April 9th, 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment