Friday, November 16, 2012

City of Heavenly Fire Teaser!

After a mind-blowing day for City of Bones Teaser Trailer, it's back to "reality"! Time for some City of Heavenly Fire.

“No killing,” Jordan said. “We’re trying to make you feel peaceful, so you don’t go up in flames. Blood, killing, war, those are all non-peaceful things. Isn’t there anything else you like? Rainforests? Chirping birds?”
“Weapons,” said Jace. “I like weapons.”
“I’m starting to think we have a problematic issue of personal philosophy here.”
Jace leaned forward, his palms flat on the ground. “I’m a warrior,” he said. “I was brought up as a warrior. I didn’t have toys, I had weapons. I slept with a wooden sword until I was five. My first books were medieval demonologies with illuminated pages. The first songs I learned were chants to banish demons. I know what brings me peace, and it isn’t sandy beaches or chirping birds in rainforests. I want a weapon in my hand and a strategy to win.”
Jordan looked at him levelly. “So you’re saying that what brings you peace … is war.”
“Now you get it.”

That's a more... calm one. I think I will not go all out crazy this time. But again I can't wait for CoHF just as I can't wait for CP2 and CoB Movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment