Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Very First City of Heavenly Fire Snippet!

Ooh! After some Clockwork Princess Snippets, it's time for our very first City of Heavenly Fire Snippet!

Check it out:

Alec looked down at the shattered pieces in disbelief. “You BROKE my PHONE.”
Jace shrugged. “Guys don’t let other guys keep calling other guys. Okay, that came out wrong. Friends don’t let friends keep calling their exes and hanging up. Seriously. You have to stop.”
Alec looked furious. “So you broke my brand new phone? Thanks a lot.”
Jace smiled serenely and lay back on the grass. “You’re welcome.”

Wow, broken phone here, huh? I have to say this is hilarious. Maybe that brand new phone is iPhone? I will like looks like you gotta pay a whole lot of $$ for another phone. And I can definitely tell that Alec is trying to call Magnus when Jace breaks his phone. Glad to see Jace in his familiar attitude. And Malec needs to reunite AGAIN. I was like WHY THE HELL DID YOU GUYS BREAK UP!!!??? when I first read City of Lost Souls. So please, whatever you do, Cassie, just put them together once again!

P.S. Picture the scene with the cast of The Mortal Instruments. That will be way better~

No comments:

Post a Comment