Friday, September 28, 2012

New Clockwork Princess Snippet!

Sweet! Another Clockwork Princess snippet from TMI source! Make sure to check it out cuz it features Jem and Tessa!

Slowly, Jem put the violin back in its case, and laid the bow beside it. Only then did he turn to Tessa. His expression was shy, though his white shirt was soaked through with sweat and the pulse in his neck was pounding. 
“Did you like it?” he said. “I am not good with words, so I wrote how I felt about you in music.
That. Is. The sweetest thing on Earth! It's one of the few peaceful snippets from Clockwork Princess, and it's definitely the best of them! I don't really ship either Will/Tessa or Jem/Tessa now. I just want the three of them happy. I bet the music will be lovely. And so are the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment