Friday, September 7, 2012

City of Bones Movie On Set Day 13 and New Clockwork Princess Snippet!

It's on set Day 13 now, and it continues at Luke's bookstore. Check out the photos below:

To check out more photos, click on the link below:

http://tmisource.com/2012/09/06/tmi-set-day-13-photos-and-updates-from-garroway-books-and-curios/


***

Another anxiety for TID fans! This is one of the most unsettling snippet from Clockwork Princess ever! Check it out:

“It has been the privilege and the honor of my life to know you.”

Oh. My. Gods. It does sound like a goodbye. No, I don't want Will and Jem to say goodbye to each other. This will definitely break my heart. I can't bear one of them will walk straight to the danger alone. This is so wrong. Although there is a possibility that it's others who say those words. Still it's the most horrifying thing to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment