Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Cassie is Planing on Another Shadowhunter series after TDA!

According to TMI source and Twitter, Cassie is planing on a new Shadowhunter series after TDA!

But... I'm not sure if it's good news or not.

The biggest part of my mind thinks that it's the greatest thing on Earth. Because, seriously. TMI and TID is the best thing that have happened to me besides Divergent and Lux. I'm absolutely thrilled by the thought of having a new series after TDA.

But a tiny part of me thinks that maybe that's not so good at all. I understand the negative side of having a new series. 10 years will have been past after the end of TDA. And it lasts really long. New series and new ideas are being released every single day. Even though Shadowhunters are a legend in YA world, there's a high chance that they will eventually be banned and new series takes their places. Although I will be very sad cuz Shadowhunters are awesome.

But generally I am excited about the news!

Ideas (Just my ideas)

I think it will be good to write about the world when Jonathan Shadowhunter became the first Shadowhunter. I also think it will be fantastic to write about a really futuristic world that old myths are replaced by technologies. I admit that the second idea is from the Divergent part of my brain. Ha.

What do you think about that? 

Information: http://tmisource.com/2012/09/25/cassandra-clare-planning-another-shadowhunter-chronicles-series/

No comments:

Post a Comment