Saturday, August 4, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge in One Day

Again, Just don't have the time to post one challenge a day. Sorry

1. Best book you read last year
City of Glass (To be honest, I started the series just last year)

2. A book that you’ve read more than 3 times
Many, and here's the list
i. City of Bones
ii City of Ashes
iii City of Glass
iv Clockwork Angel
v City of Fallen Angels
vi Fallen
etc. (too many)

3. Your favorite series
Hard to choose between Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices and Divergent

4. Favorite book of your favorite series
Mortal Instruments: City of Lost Souls
Infernal Devices: Clockwork Prince (Again, I don't have much choices)
Divergent: both books

5. A book that makes you happy
City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments)

6. A book that makes you sad
Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices) <-- I love the book, don't get me wrong

7. Most underrated book
Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy) <-- I just don't get what is with the under-4-stars rating

8. Most overrated book
Evernight (Evernight)

9. A book you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving
Delirium (Delirium)

10. Favorite classic book
 I don't read classics

11. A book you hated
Hard to say out loud, but I do have one

12. A book you used to love but don’t anymore
Untamed (House of Night)

13. Your favorite writer
Cassandra Clare

14. Favorite book of your favorite writer
Clockwork Prince

15. Favorite male character
Will (The Infernal Devices)

16. Favorite female character
Tris (Divergent)

17. Favorite quote from your favorite book
City of Lost Souls:
“She turned and looked at him. "Ducks?" she said again.
A smile tugged the edge of his mouth. "I hate ducks. Don't know why. I just always have.”__Clary and Jace


It reminds me of Never Trust A Duck

Clockwork Prince:
 “Demon pox, oh demon pox
Just how is it acquired?
One must go down to the bad part of town
Until one is very tired.
Demon pox, oh demon pox, I had it all along—
Not the pox, you foolish blocks,
I mean this very song—
For I was right, and you were wrong!"


Man, I love this one

Divergent:
“We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another.” 

This is true, I adore it.

Insurgent:
“Cruelty does not make a person dishonest, the same way bravery does not make a person kind.” 

Again, this is so true


18. A book that disappointed you
Destined (House of Night)

19. Favorite book turned into a movie
City of Bones

20. Favorite romance book
Clockwork Prince

21. Favorite book from your childhood
I didn't read books when I was a kid

22. Favorite book you own
Clockwork Prince

23. A book you wanted to read for a long time but still haven’t
Tempest

24. A book that you wish more people would’ve read
Angel by L.A.Weatherly

25. A character who you can relate to the most
Nora (Hush, Hush)

26. A book that changed your opinion about something
None... YET.

27. The most surprising plot twist or ending
Nora ended up as a Nephilim and she had to turn against Patch at the end of Silence

28. Favorite title
Crescendo (Hush, Hush)

29. A book everyone hated but you liked
I think none

30. Your favorite book of all time
City of Glass



This is SO HARD TO WRITE

No comments:

Post a Comment