Friday, July 6, 2012

New Clockwork Princess Snippet!

In order to honor of Will’s match against Vincent from Die for Me in the first round of YA Crush Tourney, Cassie share a little snippet with us! Check it out:


Tessa leaned forward and caught at his hand, pressing it between her own. The touch was like white fire through his veins: he could not feel her skin, only the cloth of the gloves, and yet it did not matter. How you have kindled me, heap of ashes that I am, into fire. He had wondered once why love was always phrased in terms of burning: the conflagration in his own veins, now, gave the answer. “You are good, Will,” she said. “There is no one better placed than I am to be able to say with perfect confidence how good you really are.”

A Snippet from Will's perspective! Wow. 

Seems that his feelings for Tessa will never go away even after he die

And this is GREAT!

But I have a bad feeling that Tessa won't tell her real feelings about Will to him even though she says those words. It seems like she is just trying to make him feel better. And I am a little bit disappointed.


But still, it's a sexy one.

And a heartbreaking one.

Will finally gets the hot meaning of true love

And this is real GOOD

 


I just want more snippets cuz I am addicted to them.


Will HAS TO win the battles!


Please, not just for your sake, but for our snippet-addiction sake


PLEASE.


Maybe I just want this freaking book right now


Cuz I can't wait to see what will happen


And the date is so FAR AWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment