Thursday, June 21, 2012

New Clockwork Princess Snippet

Another Snippet from Clockwork Princess! I am really excited about the whole book and the forthcoming snippets from it. Check it out:

Will rose slowly to his feet. He could not believe he was doing what he was doing, but it was clear

that he was, clear as the silver rim around the black of Jem’s eyes. “If there is a life after this one,

” he said, “let me meet you in it, James Carstairs.”

    “There will be other lives.” Jem held his hand out, and for a moment, they clasped hands, as

they had done during their parabatai ritual, reaching across twin rings of fire to interlace their

fingers with each other. “The world is a wheel,” he said. “When we rise or fall, we do it together.



    Will tightened his grip on Jem’s hand, which felt thin as twigs in his. “Well, then,” he said,

through a tight throat, “since you say there will be another life for me, let us both pray I do not

make as colossal a mess of it as I have this one.”


Ooh... they are talking about reincarnation in this snippet, which gives me a complicated feeling. I don't want either of them die in this book. And they shouldn't be hurt by the whole love triangle sake. And Will, don't you DARE make a colossal mess in the next life. This is completely forbidden (by the Law?).

I want more snippets, I want more excerpt, and my only goal is to have the whole Clockwork Princess book. I want the book RIGHT. NOW. But this day is so freaking far away. I have to wait for 9 months. These months is kinda blank (except for me, October is a big month, because Finale, Beautiful Redemption and Angel Fever will be released in October!) Please Ms. Clare, provide more spoiler-free snippets for us at least (actually I know in my heart that I want snippets contained spoilers).

No comments:

Post a Comment