Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #7: Top Ten Books on My Winter TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Today's question is my top ten books on my winter TBR list.

1. Enclave (Razorland #1) by Ann Aguirre -- I want to read it for a long time. But I just can't find the right time. And I know I won't find one after my winter holidays. So... yeah, here it is.
(By the way, I think my TBR list will be filled with the whole series if I like the first one. But since I can't be sure, I just have to choose another one.)

2. Pivot Point (Pivot Point #1) by Kasie West -- Another I-want-to-read-it-for-a-long-time book. Although not as eager as Enclave, I think it can be really great.

3. Origin by Jessica Khoury -- That looks cool. I might want to give it a try... if I had the time

4. Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by R.L. LaFevers -- Assassins!

5. Textbooks.......... (Yeah, the most undesirable choice of all time)

I can't choose more. Not because I don't want to (In fact I have a longer list waiting for me). But because I have an examination waiting for me and examination IS A TOTAL BITCH.

1 comment:

  1. Great list! I really want to read Pivot Point myself, have heard so many amazing things about that one. I hope you get to read them all. My TTT.

    ReplyDelete