Sunday, September 22, 2013

Liebster Award



Mariibel from The Words Written nominated me for the Liebster Award. I'm so surprised and honored and very happy. Thank you Marii for thinking of me for this!

So from what I've heard, the Liebster Award is a way to help blogs that you really like with less than 200 followers. And to give them attention so others can discover them.

Rules:

1. Link back the blogger that tagged you
2. Nominate 10 others and ask the questions of the one who tagged you
3. Ask 10 questions for the bloggers you nominate
4. Let your nominees know of their award.

Marii's questions:

1. What are you currently reading?

Well, nothing for now. I just finished Tremble by Jus Accardo and I need a little time off from all the craziness (and bitchiness, seriously). But I'm planning to read Unchained by J. Lynn.

2. What is your favorite book(s) of all time?

Ah... that's hard. I have at least 7 series in my mind. But one of my all time favorites is Clockwork Princess.

3. How did you come up with your blog's name?

Well, I started this blog because I think books are what keeps me from losing my passion towards life (I was going through a hard time then). And because they are scenes in books that are smoking hot and steamy and I really like them. So yeah, I think it kind of fits :)

4. Who are your top 3 book boyfriends?

Ah... that's hard to choose too. But I think Will (The Infernal Devices) and Daemon (Lux) and Zeke (Blood of Eden) are in the top tens

5. Do you have a favorite book quote?

Oh yeah.

"Bloodthirsty little beasts. Never trust a duck." --- Will, Clockwork Angel

It's hilarious. And since I don't really like ducks to start with, I feel a strong attachment towards it.

6. Do you have any of your own personal memes in your blog?

Nope.

7. If you could meet any author,  past or present, who would it be?

Cassandra Clare. I'd like to get to know her. She's a brilliant author and she's funny. And a part of me wants to know what is actually going on in her brain while writing stories that break my heart every time I read them. :p

8. Have any bookish pet peeves?

People asking me to borrow my books in general. I'm scared they will destroy the book (my copy of City of Ashes was destroyed and I don't trust anybody with my books since then) and I'm pretty sure they won't read it (since, well, most of my friends aren't into reading stuff).

9. What are your favorite genres?

Young Adult fantasy, dystopian and sci-fi. Coolest genres ever.

10. If you could be a character from any book, travel to any world, who would you be? Where would you go? And (again from any book) who would you bring with you?

I think I would like to be Alex from Covenant series. I really like her because she's cool and snarky. And I would like to travel to the world in Lux series because I'm sure Alex will love a world full of (hot) aliens. Or maybe just to see if I can outsnark Daemon (I believe it will be quite funny). And I think I would bring Deacon with me. I'm not sure why I would bring him if I could, but somehow it makes the situation more hilarious.


My Questions:

1. What are you currently reading?

2. What is your favorite book(s)/ series(s)?

3. What are some of your book boyfriends? (No upper limit here. Because I think it will be a hard choice if you have tons of book boyfriends... like me)

4. Do you have a favorite book quote?

5. What is your least favorite book(s)/ series(s)? (I'm just curious)

6. If you could meet an author, past or present, who would it be?

7. Have any bookish pet peeves?

8. What are your favorite genres?

9.  If you could be a character from any book, travel to any world, who would you be? Where would you go? And (again from any book) who would you bring with you?

10. Do you have withdrawls after reading a really good book?

My nominees:

1. Cora @ Bookworm Diaries
2. Natalie @ Natflix&Books
3. Adriana @ She's Got Books on Her Mind
4. Jessica @ Jessica Williamson
5. Merlin @ Merlin'sBookNook
6. Goldie @ My Book Musings
7. Angela @ Indie Inked
8. Alexia @ Adventures in Reading
9. Fahima @ I Read, Ergo I Write | A (Mostly) YA Book Blog
10. Sheri @ Tangled Up In Books

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nomination! I don't accept awards though... but if I have the time I will try to answer your questions. Sorry :/
    Your friends actually returned your book destroyed! That's my nightmare... I have let some family members read my books because I know how they are with their own books. Luckily none have come back harmed. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete