Friday, September 27, 2013

City of Heavenly Fire: News

One of the craziest day in my life. Yeah, we got a ton from Cassie about City of Heavenly Fire. And I assure you, some of them are not going to be pretty.

First, the big thing, which is the placeholder of City of Heavenly Fire!!!

First reaction: By the Angel it's beautiful! Even without the characters on the cover the fire and the smoke is gorgeous!

Second reaction: Who Will Survive? WHAT?

Third reaction: Did you really just say that out loud?!

Fourth reaction:... well you know the rest.

Yeah, the placeholder is enough to kill me.

And then the tweets of teasers about City of Heavenly Fire. Not only will I comment on them, some of the comments are either going to be crazy or not pretty. Nope, not at all.

NO. I swear to the Angel if the couple's Malec I will totally flip out. (Not to mention she says STAY separated...)

Jules! Although I wonder if he's one of those who play a dark role in CoHF... (because Cassie said TDA characters will play a dark role in the book)

*Smiles

Six! Are you serious?! That's too many damn it! And now I can hear the flaming war stirs up AGAIN. Who will die, who will not die, Jace will die, Simon will die, Alec will die, Magnus will die, blah and blah... 

(Oh and do you realize that almost no one says CLARY will die? I mean, she's the main character and it's basically her story but that doesn't mean she can't die...)

Iron Sisters. Hmm.
Silent Brothers? All I can say is: BROTHER ZACHARIAH

Then don't kill them if it's hard!

Sad but true.

I think I will like the twins.

And then another flaming war begins: who will save who, and all the heartbreak... I can't take it anymore.

Figures. I wonder if it will be even more heartbreaking then the one in Clockwork Princess... I'm not sure my mind can process this anymore after CP2.

I'm not sure if it's supposed to be some form of reassurance. At least, I don't get the warmth from it.

I know it will make the book so much better, but it's going to be so much harder to lose those characters.

Alright I love this girl.

City of Heavenly Fire will be the end of me.
I'm about to lose all faith in humanity.

Synopsis:

ERCHOMAI, SEBASTIAN HAD SAID.

I am coming.

Darkness returns to the Shadowhunter world. As their society falls apart around them, Clary, Jace, Simon and their friends must band together to fight the greatest evil the Nephilim have ever faced: Clary’s own brother. Nothing in the world can defeat him — must they journey to another world to find the chance? Lives will be lost, love sacrificed, and the whole world changed in the sixth and last installment of the Mortal Instruments series!


City of Heavenly Fire will be released on May 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment