Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout






Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

***

This Tuesday features Apollyon (Covenant #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Yeah, I have a review. But I'm re-reading it again :D I have Apollyon-withdrawl-problems.



 "Sometimes I wonder if it's right, you know -- if I should feel happiness and love when everyone is suffering."

"But you have suffered, too." She guided my gaze back to hers. "Everybody, no matter what is happening around them, deserves the kind of love that man feels for you, especially you. "

-- Chapter 37 of Apollyon







See my review of Apollyon here:

http://smoking-hot-books.blogspot.com/2013/04/apollyon-review.html

No comments:

Post a Comment