Thursday, April 25, 2013

Name Reveal: Partials #3 and Of Poseidon #3

Ahh, more names! This time is for the third book of Partials Sequence and Of Poseidon series (trilogies?)

Partials #3 is called:

Ruins


I love the name. Partials, Fragments, RUINS. I wonder how ruined things are in the third book since that Kira is... you know, something someone unique (huge spoiler, so I won't reveal who she really is)

The release day is currently unknown (WHAT?!)

Of Poseidon #3 is called:

Of Neptune


Uhh... okay, I totally know that Poseidon's Roman equivalent is Neptune. But I have no idea why. I mean, Neptune and Poseidon are the same person/god/whoever he is, right? What's the point? And I think there are more... aquatic Greek gods other than Poseidon and Triton.

(By the way, in case you haven't known it yet, Triton's Roman equivalent is still Triton.)

Of Neptune will be released in 2014 by Feiwel and Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment