Monday, April 8, 2013

Champion: Info

We finally have some info of the explosive finale of Legend trilogy by Marie Lu!

Yep, you know it's called Champion guys, but here's the synopsis and the release day!


Synopsis:

In the explosive finale to Marie Lu’s New York Times bestselling trilogy, both Day and June are back in the good graces of the Republic. June is working within the government’s highest circles as Princeps-Elect while Day has been assigned a high level military position. Just when a peace treaty is imminent, a plague outbreak causes panic in the Colonies. War threatens the Republic’s border cities once again. The new strain of plague is deadlier than ever, and the Republic’s only means of defense could cost Day everything he has.

Champion will be released on November 5, 2013 (At least, that's what goodreads says).

***

You know what? I can hardly stand the feels after reading Prodigy! I actually cry in the last few pages of the book (and I'm not known to cry). And now this synopsis itself can kill me. Glad that it's released on November 5 (because it's the following day of my birthday!), or I'm gonna kill someone. DAY AND JUNE HAVE TO BE TOGETHER I DON'T CARE HOW YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN I JUST WANT THEM BE.

No comments:

Post a Comment