Friday, December 7, 2012

Obsession and Origin Teaser!

Hiya guys! There's two JLA teasers out there. One is from Obsession and one is from ORIGIN! Let's check out the Obsession teaser first...

“Not all of their kind came to Earth when our planets were destroyed. Tens of thousands are

here, but there are hundreds of thousands out there. They will come eventually.” “And?” she

asked, her arms loosening and falling to her sides. “And humans will be glad that there are

Arums on this planet when that day comes.”


Looks like it's a Luxen talking. But it sounds really horrible. JLA had said that Obsession will change our PoV towards Luxen and Arum. I wonder if this Luxen's a bad guy. Hmm.

And here's one for Origin! Very curious one...

“As close as you’re riding me, man, I feel like I need to take you out to dinner or something.

At least, I should get your name.” He punched in a floor number, smirking. “People call me

Archer.”


This Archer guy surely's a new character. Is he from the colony? Is he talking to Kat or Daemon? And what does he want? Another cliff-freaking-hanger here.

UGH, JLA is becoming more like Cassie now. Always giving us teasers to torture us. Now I can't freaking wait for these two books.

Oh and Origin will be released in July, 2013. (Why is it so far away?)

And one more teaser from me: Anyone who hasn't read Opal yet, the ending is awesome in a horrible way. Just saying. Don't hit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment