Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Beautiful Creatures Movie Tie-In Novel And Character Movie Poster

Two new things from Beautiful Creatures:

1.

There's a movie tie-in novel of Beautiful Creatures. And it's available now!

With exclusive MOVIE POSTER!

You can buy it here:

http://www.amazon.com/Beautiful-Creatures-Kami-Garcia/dp/0316231673/ref=reader_auth_dp

I am so freaking happy and depressed.

Happy: Finally the tie-in version's here!

Depressed: Again I don't know if I'm permitted to buy a tie-in version of Beautiful Creatures since I have an original version at home just like City of Bones (Ugh)


2. Character Movie Poster!

Another poster's here! This time we feature our main character, Lena Duchannes (played by Alice Englert).


How is the poster? Doesn't she appears mysteriously?

And how would you picture other character-featuring movie posters that will PROBABLY (yeah, you heard me, just probably) be released soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment