Saturday, October 20, 2012

Official Casting: Shailene Woodley as Tris Prior



It's now official:

Shailene Woodley will be likely to play Tris Prior in Divergent Movie

Now I wanna say:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Rumor is one thing, official casting is another.

I am not against her BEING A DREAMCAST. But official casting? NO.

She doesn't even look like Tris.

Tris is supposed to be IMPERFECT yet TOUGH.

In my mind Tris will always be either Saoirse Ronan or AnnaSophia Robb.

Please, don't make it happen.

And there's a rumor about that Alexander Ludwig is cast as Four.

That's infinitely worse.

He is a great actor but HE IS NOT FOUR!

I don't care about contacts and dyed hair or anything. HE IS NOT FOUR. Period.

He is a great Cato in The Hunger Games, I think he would be a great Peter in Divergent, but he is not Four. HE CAN'T BE.

Please, let it just be a rumor, if he is cast as Four I will either not watch the movie or just stab the casting directors (Well, not stabbing them literally, I don't wanna get into any kind of trouble by saying stabbing the directors)

Divergent has the worst casting since mankind was created.

I'd rather not see the movie happen than watch the movie with this cast.

Just look at how the fans react with this cast with the link below:

www.tumblr.com/tagged/divergent

No comments:

Post a Comment