Saturday, October 6, 2012

New Clockwork Princess Snippet!

Another new Clockwork Princess snippet is up on TMI source. Check it out:

THE INFERNAL DEVICES ARE WITHOUT PITY.
THE INFERNAL DEVICES ARE WITHOUT REGRET.
THE INFERNAL DEVICES ARE WITHOUT NUMBER.
THE INFERNAL DEVICES WILL NEVER STOP COMING.
(written on a wall in blood in Clockwork Princess)

Holy Crap. That sounds real scary. Especially when it's written on a wall in BLOOD. Whose blood? I don't think it's any of the main characters' blood, because I bet that's a warning to an epic battle. So where is this place? I think the creepiest of all will be in Tessa's/Will's/Jem's room right in the Institute. And... does this THE INFERNAL DEVICES thing refers to the freaking clockwork creatures Mortmain made? Well, in some ways I hope so, because at least that's less scary. If there's another bigger, badder, scarier INFERNAL DEVICES here, I will definitely :O

Well, if you can see THE INFERNAL DEVICES as the book series and not the actual devices, that's even scarier(and creepier). Without Pity? Never. Clockwork Princess will have dying scene, I bet. Without Regret? Well, I'm not so sure what it means. Without number... that's really confusing. And Will Never Stop Coming? That's creepy in a very lame way.

Only one way to conclude: Holy SHIT (I don't mean to swear in the blog. It's just that it's real scary)

No comments:

Post a Comment