Monday, October 15, 2012

Hidden: 1 day to go!

I am sure many of you have heard of the bestselling House of Night series by P.C.Cast and Kristen Cast. Tomorrow is the day that Hidden hits bookstores! Are you excited?

Summary:

Neferet’s true nature has been revealed to the Vampyre High Council, so Zoey and the gang might finally get some help in defending themselves and their beloved school against a gathering evil that grows stronger every day. And they’ll need it, because Neferet’s not going down without a fight. Chaos reigns at the House of Night.

***
Looks like Neferet is losing this battle. Yay. 

I know some of you hate this series because you think that's stupid or dumb. Well, I sort of like it, but I don't mind if you hate it. I know this is not one of the best series on Earth, but I think it's good enough. And according to Wikipedia (although its accuracy is questionable), there will be two more books after Hidden. I don't know how I should react. The series lasts way too long. I don't know if Hidden is the last book or not. But looks like there's still a long way to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment