Saturday, September 15, 2012

The ABC's of Fandom

Boring Day again, and I just check out the fandoms and see one thing that is called "The ABC's of fandom". I am bored. And I am BORING (yeah, I just said I am boring), so I gonna do this thing.

A- Your current OTP- there are so many! Clary/Jace, Will/Tessa, Tris/Four, Alex/Lena, Daemon/Katy, Seth/Alex (Yeah you heard me, SETH), Alec/Magnus... (Want me list all the OTPs?)

B- A pairing you initially didn’t consider but someone changed your mind- Alec/Magnus, yeah this is ridiculous cuz Malec is quite obvious

C- A pairing you have never liked and probably never will- Katy/Blake (you guys read Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout?)

D- A pairing you wish you liked but just can’t- Tris/Uriah. Uriah is good, but he is not for Tris

E- Have you added anything stupid/cracky/hilarious to your fandom, if so, what- Nope

F- What’s the longest you’ve ever been in a fandom- The Mortal Instruments, and it's less than a year ago (pity me)

G- Do you remember your first OTP, if so who was in it- The Mortal Instruments

H- Do you prefer characters from real action series or anime series- Not really

I- Has tumblr caused you to stop liking any fandoms, if so, which and why- No, not---yet. But all kinds of book fandoms are just getting bitchier. Can you guys be more rational? Take TMI as an example, would you please just stop complaining about Jamie playing the role of Jace? Fact is fact. You can't change it anyway.

J- Name a fandom you didn’t care/think about until you saw it all over tumblr - None

K- How do you feel about the other people in your current fandom -Most of them are quite amazing.

L- Your favorite fanartist/author gives you one request, what do you ask for - Don't freaking kill either Will or Jem!

M- Your favorite fanart or fanartist - I don't know, but I'm gonna hug the one who made this cover =>

N- Your favorite fanfiction or fanauthor - Dunno

O- Choose a song at rand om, which OTP does it remind you of - I don't really listen to music

P- Invent a random AU for any fandom (we always need more ideas) - All I can think of is Magnus kiss Will scene

Q- A ship you’ve abandoned and why - Luce/Daniel. Cuz the series has ended <=lame reason right there

R- A pairing you ship that you don’t think anyone else ships - Simon/Maia

S- Show us an example of your personal headcanon - there are theories from this blog, you know. CP2, CoHF...

T- If you mostly have homoships, do you have any heteroships- What kind of question is that?! I usually ship hetero-style

U- If you mostly have heteroships, do you have any homoships - Yeah. Magnus/Alec, probably Magnus/Will

V- Are you one of those fans who can’t watch anything without shipping - I can watch things practically if I want to

W- 5 favorite characters from 5 different fandoms - Will, Four, Jace, Daemon, Aiden <=Really ironic when I ship Seth/Alex

X- 3 OTPs from 3 different fandoms - Will/Tessa, Tris/Four, Clary/Jace

Y- A fandom you’re in but have no ships from - Shiver Trilogy (And I seriously don't get all fangirl with this series)

Z- Just ramble about something fan-related, go go go - All the endings break my heart (no matter what kind of ending)

No comments:

Post a Comment