Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New Clockwork Princess Snippet!

It's time for another Clockwork Princess snippet. And it features Will and Tessa. Check it out

“Tess?” A soft voice at the door; she looked up and saw Will there, silhouetted in the light from the corridor.

Well, seriously, why does this snippet has to end right here?! Can't you just give us a little more information? Uh~! I hate that when Cassie is playing with our fragile feelings. Although it sounds like that Will is about to reveal something very important/romantic/heartbreaking, I have a feeling that this is just some ordinary things that Will is gonna talk about. Maybe this thought is just to ease my feelings. But I can tell that I will never be able to handle the whole book if I can't even handle the freaking snippets.

No comments:

Post a Comment