Friday, September 14, 2012

New Clockwork Princess Snippet!

Ooh. Another Clockwork Princess Snippet! I thought that once Cassie released the very first City of Heavenly Fire snippet there will be no more teasers from Clockwork Princess for us. Turns out I am wrong, and I am extremely glad about it! Check out the heartbreaking snippet below:

No one can say that death found in me a willing comrade, or that I went easily.

Who said that? Will? Jem? Other Shadowhunters? Tessa? I have to admit that it will be plain weird if this is from Tessa's mouth. I think there will be a higher chance that it's from Jem's mouth, because we've known from the very start of the book that Jem is gonna die anyway because of the yin fen. There's a relatively lower possibility that it comes from Will's mouth, cuz if Will will actually die, it has to be in an epic fight, which means that will be unexpected. But I just don't want Jem die. He is the sweetest person I can imagine. I love him as much as I love Will. Ugh, these snippets are just wearing my nerves off.

No comments:

Post a Comment