Saturday, August 11, 2012

Grand Finale: WHAT!

The world stops in a second.

And I was staring at the screen blindly

WHAT THE FREAK!

Just a few votes and Will can win it!

My heart breaks into millions of pieces.

Looks like Infernal Devices is not well-known enough.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I hate the result, especially when the votes are so damn close.

I'll always Team Will, no matter what.

And he will definitely be the winner of the 3rd YA Crush Tourney (if there will be one)

My temper is boiling

I don't know what VA fans are thinking. I haven't read VA and I won't. Ever.

Don't get me wrong, not because I hate the result, but because I am not interested in the book at all in the very first place.

BUT...

If Will don't win next year, I swear to hell I will burn down the whole world.

And our fellow ID fans can't get a Clockwork Princess Snippet.

Keening

WHY THE HELL DOES WILL ALWAYS LOSE AT THE LAST FREAKING MINUTE!

I don't care if it is about Tessa or about the f---ing battle.

He shall win

And I can see that the whole-heart Infernal Devices fans (Not counting the guys who love both series) are giving the most chilling evil eye to the whole-heart VA/ Bloodlines fans (I am not one of them, but I can feel it)

Guys, lets rock #TeamCassie next year! (or specifically #TeamWill if you want)

No comments:

Post a Comment