Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Clockwork Princess: New Snippet!

After a long time, finally there is one new snippet from Clockwork Princess! Check it out.

Will began to move toward the door to join Charlotte. Halfway there, he turned back, and crossed the room to Tessa: “Please,” he said, “while I am with him, would you do something for me?”
Tessa looked up and swallowed. He was too close, too close: all the lines, shapes, angles of Will filled her field of vision as the sound of his voice filled her ears. “Yes, certainly,” she said. “What is it?”

"While I am with him"? Does the him means Jem? If it does, what happened to Jem? Perhaps it's his illness... You guys remember the early summary of Clockwork Princess, As Jem's health worsens alarmingly and his friends search desperately for a cure? Although there is another possibility that this is because of Mortmain.

And what is it Will wants Tessa to do for him? I don't have one tiny clue. Maybe it's just something ordinary. I like to think so, because it makes me less unnerved.

And the "close" part between Will and Tessa is clearly a distraction, but I kind of hate to see distractions when something definitely big happens.

Anyway, this is a good one. Hope that there will be more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment