Friday, August 3, 2012

30 day The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices Challenge --- All on ONE DAY

I have to say I am sorry because I just don't have the time to carry out one challenge a day. So I will just give the answers out in one day.

The Mortal Instruments

1. Most Favorite Book

City of Glass 











2. Favorite Shadowhunter
Of course Jace

3. Least Favorite Shadowhunter
Most of the time: Sebastian
In some annoying ways: Clary

4. Downworlders: Fair Folk, Children of the Night, Children of Lilith, or Children of the Moon?
Children of Lilith (I dunno, probably because of Magnus)

5. Most favorite Downworlder
Magnus

6. Most favorite Rune
Fearless












7.  Most favorite pair(s)
Jace x Clary
Alec x Magnus
Maia x Jordan
Simon x Izzy

8. Demon you would like to have as your soldier
Wow~ that horrible?
I think it's Azazel

9. Most favorite chapter in City of Bones
Pandemonium (cuz it's so hilarious... to me)

10. Isabelle or Maia for Simon
Izzy!

11. Actress you like to potray Clary
Lily Collins

12. Actress you like to potray Isabelle
Kaya Scodalario (look at the photo in cassandraclare.com. She looks tough)

13. Most favorite quote of Jace
"Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself"_City of Bones
If it is true

14. Most favorite quote of Magnus Bane
"Does he normally just lie on the floor like that without moving?"_City of Ashes

15. Your weapon of choice
Seraph Blade

16. Least favorite part/chapter in City of Glass
The Seelie Queen and Clary scene

17. Favorite Jace/Clary scene
"Because it is Bitter" scene in City of Ashes

18. Least favorite member in the Clave
Robert Lightwood

19. Which City do you like most? Bones, Ashes, or Glass?
I don't know what the heck you mean "which City do I like most"
If you're talking about books, City of Glass.
If you're talking about real Cities, City of Bones
And City of Ashes isn't a real City.

20. Most favorite Angel name
Ithuriel

21. The Mortal Cup, Sword or Mirror
The Mortal Mirror

22. Jace/Clary or Simon/Clary
Jace/Clary of all time

23. If you were a faerie, would you be a kelpie, a phouka, a nixie, or a selkie?
Nixie

24. Animal you’d like to have as a pet
Why did you ask such a question?
But I would take Church

25. Let’s say you ate a faerie food. Which would you prefer: run naked with antlers on your head or be turned to an animal?
The latter one

26. Most favorite quote of Isabelle
"A sexy, sexy warlock" (I have no idea why I've chosen this)

27. Most favorite Alec/Magnus scene
"Kissed" scene in City of Ashes

28. If you could speak any language, what would it be?
Latin

29. Favorite and least favorite chapter/s in City of Ashes
Favorite: Fearless
Least favorite: Epilogue

30. If you were given a chance to change any scene in any book, what would you change?
No thanks, I wouldn't change any.


The Infernal Devices

1. Favorite book of the series
Clockwork Prince (I don't have much choices, do I? I can't say Clockwork Princess cuz it's not out yet)














2. Will or Jem?
Both

3. Favorite Scene in Clockwork Prince?
DSBS scene (Cassie should write an extra of this scene in Will's perspective!)

4. Favorite Will quote?
"What kind of monster could possibly hate chocolate?"

5. Favorite antogonist?
Will

6. Favourite poem excerpt?
I don't think it's really a poem, but I love this


"I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul.... Since I knew you, I have been troubled by a remorse that I thought would never reproach me again, and have heard whispers from old voices impelling me upward, that I thought were silent for ever. I have had unformed ideas of striving afresh, beginning anew, shaking off sloth and sensuality, and fighting out the abandoned fight. A dream, all a dream, that ends in nothing..." ---Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities (P.S. from the first pages of Clockwork Prince)

It reminds me of Will.

7. Favourite song of Bridget’s?
"Why does your sword so drip with blood, 
Edward, Edward?
Why does your sword so drip with blood?
And why so sad are ye?"

8. Shadowhunter crush?
Will, Jem, Gideon, Gabriel (If you only count TID characters)

9. Downworlder crush?
Magnus

10. Any characters you relate with?
Sophie

11. Most hated character?
Benedict Lightwood, Nate

12. Favourite Tessa and Will Moment?
DSBS scene

13. Favourite Tessa and Jem Moment?
Fierce Midnight scene (An Offering of Moonlight)

14. Reaction to the ending of Clockwork Prince?
WTF!?

15. Favourite pairing?
Will x Tessa

16. How do you feel about Tessa’s indecisiveness over the boys?
A little bit annoying, but not as much as Clary's

17. Cast Jem, Will, and Tessa
Will: The same cast as Alec(official one)
Jem, Tessa: currently not decided yet

18. Would you like to see the movie made a series?
Of course! (In fact I would like to see Clockwork Angel movie more than City of Bones movie)

19. What breed of Downworlder would you want to be?
Warlock or Fair Folk

20. Favourite Shadowhunter?
Will (If you only count TID)

21. Favourite Downworlder?
Magnus (All the time)

22. Favourite Character over all?
Will

23. If you could change one thing about the books, what would it be?
I want to change so many things
i No love triangle between Tessa, Will and Jem
ii Cecily would never appear in the end of Clockwork Prince
iii Jessamine is not a traitor
iv Tessa had never appeared in the whole series (not that I don't like her)

24. Favourite place?
The London Institute

25. Any predictions?

Check out this article that I wrote ages ago: http://bookcommentsandstuff-katy.blogspot.hk/2012/06/infernal-devices-theories-links.html

26. Who do you think suits Tessa more: Will or Jem?
Will

27. Is there another character you’d prefer to see her with?
In some insane ways, Magnus

28. Thoughts on Jessamine?
Annoying

29. Cast the rest of the characters.
I can't. It's too hard

30. Would you become a Shadowhunter, if given the chance?
Yep

No comments:

Post a Comment