Thursday, July 19, 2012

Requiem: Summary

I am sorry guys, I didn't release the summary faster. So here it is from goodreads:

Now an active member of the resistance, Lena has been transformed. The nascent rebellion that was under way in Pandemonium has ignited into an all-out revolution in Requiem, and Lena is at the center of the fight. Of Pandemonium, ALA Booklist noted that “like all successful second volumes, this expands the world and ups the stakes, setting us up for the big finale.”

After rescuing Julian from a death sentence, Lena and her friends fled to the Wilds. But the Wilds are no longer a safe haven—pockets of rebellion have opened throughout the country, and the government cannot deny the existence of Invalids. Regulators now infiltrate the borderlands to stamp out the rebels, and as Lena navigates the increasingly dangerous terrain, her best friend, Hana, lives a safe, loveless life in Portland as the fiancée of the young mayor. Requiem is told from both Lena’s and Hana’s points of view. The two girls live side by side in a world that divides them until, at last, their stories converge.


Okay, I haven't even read Pandemonium yet, so I guess I can't say much about it. But I really wanna see what will Lena and Alex's relationship become, The whole dystopian thing, and the battle between the world and themselves.

And I guess I am safe to say I want Lena and Alex together.  


And I have to read Pandemonium FAST, cuz I just got the book yesterday.


Can't freaking wait of Requiem!

No comments:

Post a Comment