Friday, July 13, 2012

New Clockwork Princess Snippet!

Another Clockwork Princess Snippet! And finally, this is between Jem and Tessa! Check it out:

“Wo wei ni xie de,” he said, as he raised the violin to his left shoulder, tucking it under his chin. He had told her many violinists used a shoulder rest, but he did not: there was a slight mark on the side of his throat, like a permanent bruise, where the violin rested. 
“You — made something for me?” Tessa asked.
“I wrote something for you,” he corrected, with a smile, and began to play.

This is sweet and romantic. No wonder so many people falls for Jem. I think the song will be soft. And I finally know that why Tess agreed the proposal at the first place. Sad that the fact is she can never love Jem the way she loved/loves Will. And I can't bear to see Jem hurt like Will did. This is NOT right. And this is ILLEGAL (to me).

Addiction to snippets is bubbling up...again

Can't wait for CP2 (I've said that for SOOOOOO many times)

No comments:

Post a Comment