Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Clockwork Princess: Prologue Revealed!

Woohoo! The freaking prologue has finally revealed! Check it out:

London 1873.
“Will?” Charlotte Fairchild eased the door of the Institute’s training room open. “Will, are you in there?”
A muffled grunt was the only response.
The door swung all the way open, revealing a wide, high-ceilinged room on the other side.


 So this is the first time Charlotte met Will. I think that there will be something really sad happen. Maybe his parents and Cecily will scream outside the Institute willing him to come back to Wales? I don't know if I can stand this one.

And if I can't, why Cassie has to break our hearts that early! I think I will break into millions of pieces when I finish this damn book

And I would like to see what will happen in the epilogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment