Saturday, June 30, 2012

Clockwork Princess Epilogue Title Revealed!

OMG: Check this out from tmisource:

While fans are clamoring for Clockwork Princess, the third installment of the bestselling The Infernal Devices, there is a bittersweet feeling as it will be the final installment.
Cassandra Clare, who has been generous with Clockwork Princess teasers lately, revealed that the title of the Clockwork Princess epilogue is LONDON, 2007.
Clare wouldn’t say whether or not the prologue will talk about Tessa’s life in the past 100 years.
That would take us from the 19th century into the 21st century and the world of The Mortal Instruments, which takes place between 2006-2007. Tessa made an appearance in the City of Glass epilogue, where she talked with Magnus.
Clockwork Princess will be released on March 19, 2013.
What are your thoughts? What do you think we could learn in the epilogue? Could Tessa make an appearance in City of Heavenly Fire? Sound off in the comments!

London 2007?! 2007! What the hell! So Tessa was still alive in 2007? Okay, this is really sad and heartbreaking, because Will and Jem were already gone. She had to live alone and bear that freaking burden herself as she can never join either Will or Jem afterlife(Unless they are Silent Brothers, but still she can never be with them). But still, it's exciting to see how Tessa lives in modern world! And the whole appearance in City of Glass will be revealed! Woohoo! Would Tessa talk about Will and Jem in this epilogue? I really hope so! And maybe she would know that Jace is a Herondale. I can't help but have a feeling that I might cry when I read this epilogue. I really wanna know how Tessa lived past those unbearable(to me) 100 years. This will be heartbreaking, I feel it.


And I really want her to appear in City of Heavenly Fire. Do you guys recall that Clary asked her mother that whether the ritual was performed in City of Lost Souls? That Jocelyn told Clary that there was a female warlock? Was that Tessa? Was that why Clary found her so familiar in City of Glass? And Tessa HAS TO appear in City of Heavenly Fire! Maybe she will help in the great battle.


My heart is pounding against my chest and my eyes are widened.


So can't freaking wait Clockwork Princess! I want it now! Please!

And Cassandra Clare, if you rip my heart out one more time, I. WILL. FIND. YOU.(and I am sure I'm gonna find her after I read Clockwork Princess)

No comments:

Post a Comment